Why You’re Reading This Document
The purpose of this document is so that you have a full understanding of our Official Warranty and that by clicking "I Agree" to it, you agree to be bound by its terms.
In exchange for the purchase of Edge Theory Labs’s Tub, you agree to be bound by the following Official Warranty around your purchase.
- Parties. We will refer to Edge Theory Labs, Inc., an incorporated company based in the State of Delaware as “Edge Theory Labs ”, “us” or “we” or “our”, and we’ll refer to you, the undersigned (electronically or by hand) or person who has clicked “I Agree” to this Agreement, as “you”, “the Buyer”, or “your”.
- Warranty for Products for Residential Use. Edge Tub Legacy and Edge Tub Elite products carry a 1 year limited warranty. Wear and tear does not apply, warranty is void if used in a commercial setting. The 1 year limited warranty begins when the product is delivered to the Buyer per the common carrier’s tracking information.
- Warranty for Products for Commercial Use. Edge Tub Legacy and Edge Tub Elite products carry a 1 year limited warranty. Wear and tear does not apply. The Buyer must purchase the “commercial” product or warranty will not apply. The 1 year limited warranty begins when the product is delivered to the Buyer per the common carrier’s tracking information.
- Non-Transferable. Any limited warranty is strictly non-transferable.
- What We Will Do. At our sole discretion, we will provide free repair or replacement of any defective product or component that has been installed, used, and serviced normally within the specified warranty period. If it is determined that a replacement product is necessary, we may elect to send a refurbished product which shall be in equal or better aesthetic condition with proper like-new functionality. The repaired or replaced product will carry the remainder of the manufacturer warranty.
- What You Must Do. To submit a warranty request, a claim must be submitted within the 1 year warranty period to be considered. Claims should be submitted to email@example.com. When submitting a claim, please provide a description of your problem, the original order number, and your proof of purchase. In order to facilitate a repair or replacement, we may ask to have the affected product be packaged for shipment back to us and packed in such a way as to limit shipping damages. If the product is received with damage, we will inform you, but we are not responsible for shipping damages due to improper packaging.
- Purchasing Additional Warranty. Additional warranties may be purchased through third party services offered through Edge Theory Labs’ website such as “XCover” which adds an additional term to the factory warranty. We are not affiliated with these companies outside of selling the extended warranty. XCover can be contacted at the domain https://www.xcover.com/en-us/contact-us.
- Wear and Tear. Wear and Tear is not included in the limited warranty. In our sole discretion, we shall determine what constitutes “wear and tear” including but not limited to; discoloration of Tub or Chiller, deterioration of o-rings and gaskets, etc.
- Routine Maintenance. Routine maintenance is required to keep the product properly functioning. In the event that you were negligent in performing routine maintenance per our maintenance instructions, including but not limited to the items below, the warranty will not apply.
- Changing water filters and cleaning water strainer regularly
- Water chemistry maintained appropriately
- Using non-OEM parts including water filters
- Introducing excessive dirt, sand, or debris into the water
- Warranty Exclusions. The limited warranty is void if any of the following are true.
- Edge Theory Labs determines that the product has been subjected to alteration, neglect, misuse or abuse.
- Any repairs have been performed by anyone other than Edge Theory Labs.
- The chiller is used in temperatures below 35* Fahrenheit